Advertisement

Licking My Cum off Her Feet

topic posted Mon, February 28, 2005 - 12:26 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
This has been a fantasy of mine for many years. My wife was not naturally dominant when we married - she still is not a total Dom. But, she understood my desires and became dominant sexually. At first it was just role playing, but then she began to enjoy it.

I have a strong fetish for cum on hose and feet. But, it's difficult to lick your own cum off of something - since the libido drops rather fast.

However, recently my wonderful wife instructed me to spray my cum on her foot and lick it clean - and kept up the strong demands after I did it. I've done it a few times this way since, and the transformation has been amazing.

It is very difficult to do it - with her looking at you and you wondering, "Does she think I'm a freak for doing this?" But, once I lick it off her feet, feeling it enter my mouth and swallowing my own cum - wow! I continue to stroke my cock (which she loves) and I can feel it throbbing in my hand - I find I am getting turned on again, almost immediately.

I love her feet and heels ... especially in hose. And, I crave her dominance.

Anyone else into this? It SENDS ME!
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement

Recent topics in "foot fetish tribe"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
How did your foot fetish start? Unsubscribed 2 November 19, 2013
french banker looking for very sexy kinky women for sex loving... Unsubscribed 2 May 8, 2010
agent smith MC 0 October 28, 2009
New Tribe Unsubscribed 0 August 14, 2009